Tuesday 27 July 2010

Where is that oil?

I said to Mrs Niggurath when this happened, please show me the pictures of the dead birds and fish.

I'm not trying to suggest that there have been none, but then again where are the pictures of the dead birds everywhere else that climate change is killing them. Oh that's right. Those pictures don't exist.

What about the birds killed by windmills? Oh. Sorry, doesn't happen.

I also asked my good lady to show me the dead creatures that I killed by my addiction to oil.

But it appears that that evil witch Gaia is destroying all evidence of an oil spill. Who'd a thunk it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Niggurath wrote
"What about the birds killed by windmills? Oh. Sorry, doesn't happen."

You are wrong, just in the USA more than 30000 birds are killed annually by wind turbine blades. Here is one such accident that was videoed in Europe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9srPoOU6_Z4

I like your blog and your skeptical attitude but sometimes a bit of background research helps.

Dalcio

Shug Niggurath said...

I know that happens; but I also know they wont put those dead birds on the news. IF they had found hundreds upon hundreds of dead birds in the oil spill we'd have had it shoved down our throats was the point, they're only into dead animals when it suits the news agenda.